Sunday, February 16, 2014

Welcome to the Dungeon


              Hello there, wanderer.  I don't know how you made it here, but welcome!  This is where I, your humble Dungeon Lord, discuss my opinions, ideas, and experiences running my favorite gaming systems: Labyrinth Lord, Mutant Future, and Dungeon Crawl Classics.  On this tiny little corner of the interwebz, I'll post stories of gaming sessions, house rules, world-building ideas, creatures, and/or whatever else inspires my imagination at the moment.  I don't take this blog too seriously, nor do I intend readers (if any) to do the same.  This is just a place for me to put into words the strange things that come out of my head before they run off, never to be found again. I think my first few posts will be of house rules I've been using in my games as of late, a 5th-level dungeon I recently ran, and some fluff for areas in a new Labyrinth Lord campaign setting I've been tinkering around with: "The Fallen Lands."  If that sounds like your kinda thing, then come on in and stay a while--and please forgive the mess.




No comments:

Post a Comment